Hurricane Harvey, the largest hurricane to hit the United States in a decade, made landfall near Rockport, Texas on August 25. A Category 4 storm, Harvey has led to catastrophic and widespread flooding and damage in Texas and along the Gulf Coast.
You can help by donating to one of the following response funds for the disaster:
- American Red Cross: Hurricane Harvey
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy: CDP Hurricane Harvey Recovery Fund
- City of Houston: Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund at Greater Houston Community Foundation
- Dallas Foundation: Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund
- Global Giving: Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund
- Salvation Army: Hurricane Relief Efforts
- Save the Children: Hurricane Harvey Children's Relief Fund
Information on Hurricane Irma relief efforts can be found at Hurricane Irma: How to Help.