The Hudsonville-Jenison Community Foundation, a regional affiliate of Grand Rapids Community Foundation, helps fund educational, charitable, or cultural projects within Georgetown, Hudsonville, Jamestown and Jenison.
It gives priority to projects that are community-based, family oriented, and that:
- are capital in nature (e.g., construction, renovation, equipment)
- promote cooperation among agencies without duplicating services
- obtain the necessary additional funding to implement and maintain the project
- are located in the greater Georgetown Township, Hudsonville, Jenison and Jamestown Township area
- strengthen or improve agency self-sufficiency or efficiency
- yield substantial community benefits for the resources invested
- serve a broad segment of the community
- encourage additional and permanent funding or matching gifts from other donors
- are managed by nonprofits with a 501(c)(3) status
The Hudsonville-Jenison Community Foundation also has a Youth Advisory Committee that advises grantmaking to organizations working to benefit youth in Georgetown, Hudsonville, Jamestown and Jenison.
For additional information, please contact Kris Keegstra, Grant Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Foundation considers grant applications once/year. After reviewing our grantmaking guidelines, grant applications can be completed online and are due on the second Friday of September each year. Decisions will be announced by October 31.
For technical assistance with the online grant application, call (616)454-1751 or email email@example.com.
Fund Advisory Committee:
- Kris Keegstra, Chair
- Mavis Byers
- Lindsey Carlon
- Mariah DeHoop
- Anita Entingh
- Michelle Fare
- Karla Huitsing
- Leslie Plank
- Melissa Snip
- Matt Szukalowski
- Cliff Westendorp
All gifts to the Hudsonville-Jenison Community Foundation are tax deductible and help people in the greater Georgetown Township, Hudsonville, Jenison and Jamestown Township area.
- Kenowa Chapter of National AMBUCS, Inc. - $2,000 for the Hudsonville Jenison Therapeutic Recreation project
- Starlight Ministries - $1,000 for the Meals for Grieving Families project