All gifts to the Hudsonville-Jenison Community Foundation are tax deductible and help people in the greater Georgetown Township, Hudsonville, Jenison and Jamestown Township areas.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hudso...
The Hudsonville-Jenison Community Foundation, a regional affiliate of Grand Rapids Community Foundation, helps fund educational, charitable, or cultural projects within Georgetown, Hudsonville, Jamestown and Jenison.
We support projects that are community-based, family oriented and that are:
- are capital in nature (e.g., construction, renovation, equipment)
- promote cooperation among agencies without duplicating services
- obtain the necessary additional funding to implement and maintain the project
- are located in the greater Georgetown Township, Hudsonville, Jenison and Jamestown Township area
- strengthen or improve agency self-sufficiency or efficiency
- yield substantial community benefits for the resources invested
- serve a broad segment of the community
- encourage additional and permanent funding or matching gifts from other donors
- are managed by nonprofits with a 501(c)(3) status
The Hudsonville-Jenison Community Foundation also has a Youth Advisory Committee that advises grantmaking to organizations working to benefit youth in Georgetown, Hudsonville, Jamestown and Jenison.
For additional information, please contact Kris Keegstra, Grant Committee Chair.
The Foundation considers grant applications once/year. After reviewing our grantmaking guidelines, grant applications can be completed online and are due on the second Friday of September each year. Decisions are announced by October 31.
For technical assistance with the online grant application, call (616) 454-1751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fund Advisory Committee:
- Kris Keegstra, Chair
- Mariah DeHoop
- Karla Huitsing
- Matt Szukalowski
- Mavis Byers
- Anita Entingh
- Leslie Plank
- Lindsey Carlon
- Michelle Fare
- Adam Pendleton
Ottawa County Parks and Recreation, Grand Ravines Dog Park $10,000
City of Hudsonville, Terra Square $5,000
Kenowa Chapter of National Ambucs, Hudsonville Jenison Therapeutic Recreation$2,500
Starlight Ministries, Books for Community Members and Families $2,500
Kenowa Chapter of National Ambucs, Hudsonville Jenison Therapeutic Recreation $2,000
Starlight Ministries, Meals for Grieving Families $1,000
Youth Advisory Committee Grants
Arbor Circle, Raise Your Voice $800
Autism Family Network, Bowling Family Fun Event $500
Artists Creating Together, Arts for Special Education Classrooms $300
Jenison Robotics $750
Jenison Public Schools, Jenison Percussion Ensemble $600
Remembrance Ranch, 2015 Wilderness Adventure Ranch $500
Barnabas Ministries, Horseplay Equestrian Trail Challenge Course $1,000