The 2017 Hurricane Season continues to devastate the Caribbean and parts of the U.S. The most recent storm, Hurricane Maria, has obliterated parts of the Caribbean, including the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. The entire island of Puerto Rico has been left without power in the midst of vicious winds and widespread flooding. The storm is making its way toward the East Coast with high winds and treacherous surf.
You can help by donating to one of the following response funds for the disaster:
- American Red Cross: Hurricane Maria
- Global Giving: Caribbean Hurricane Maria & Irma Relief Fund
- Salvation Army: Hurricane Relief Efforts
- Save the Children: Hurricane Maria Children’s Relief Fund
- Team Rubicon: Volunteer Response Efforts
- Unicef: Emergency Relief
Information on Hurricane Harvey relief efforts can be found at Hurricane Harvey: How to Help.
Information on Hurricane Irma relief efforts can be found at Hurricane Irma: How to Help.